2019 has been a year full of learning for me. I completed my first full year on the Clarity Design team at VMware. I’m very excited about all the new things we are working on. This past year I was able to hit most of my goals for 2019.
- 29 Blog posts on coryrylan.com
- 2 external blog posts on Ultimate Courses
- 1 new video course “Web Component Essentials” at webcomponent.dev.
- 1 new ebook “Angular Form Essentials” at angularforms.dev
- 1 public one day Angular workshop at devupconf.org
- 3 Conference talks at stldevfest.com www.kcdc.info and webcon.illinois.edu
- Helped kickstart Clarity Core the Web Component implementation of the VMware Clarity Design System
This year has been the biggest year for my blog, an average growth of 30% this year! Here are a few stats:
Articles Written in 2019: 29 Sessions: 1,494,658 Users: 952,294 Page Views: 1,688,584
This year I plan on slowing down a bit on travel and conference speaking and focus on more online learning resources as well as contributing to more open-source projects.
- Ship the first major release of Clarity Core
- Write on average three blog posts a month
- Write at least one new EBook
- Create a new video course
- Speak at one conference
- Speak at one meetup
My goal of writing at least one blog post a week still eludes me but going to try again in 2020. Thank you for everyone who has continued to read and support this blog!