Here is a list of some of my favorite resources. This includes learning resources, materials and equipment I personally recommend/use.
- Web Component Essentials - An introduction to creating reusable user interfaces with Web Components.
- Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship - A must read for every programmer. This book by Robert Martin (Uncle Bob) is fantastic and will change the way you program.
- The Software Craftsman: Professionalism, Pragmatism, Pride - Another must read for every programmer. This book address how to become a true professional programmer.
- Google Pixelbook - My next computer I plan on getting is the Pixelbook (currently a 2015 Macbook Pro). With added Linux support and Android App support it makes for a really powerful development machine.
- Blue Yeti USB Microphone - Blackout Edition - I got this USB Microphone for recording screencasts and Video Courses. I highly recommend, great quality and multiple audio recording options.
- LG Ultra Wide Monitor - I use this monitor for my daily development. Its a great monitor if you like the look and feel of a single monitor setup. Its wide enough to easily split screen two apps. I can easily have my editor on one half and the browser on the other for a nice web development setup.
- CORSAIR Vengeance K65 Compact Mechanical Keyboard - I use this Keyboard for my daily development. It is a mechanical keyboard so it is fairly loud. I would maybe not recommend this if you work near others. It works great for remote work.
- Bose QuietComfort 35 Headphones - These are fantastic for when needing to focus and drown out any background noise. I use these day to day as well for traveling.
- Rain Laptop Stand - Fantastic laptop stand for desks. Has good height and is a single piece of aluminum which helps keep laptops cool.