2019 has been a year full of learning for me. I completed my first full year on the Clarity Design team at VMware. I’m very excited about all the new things we are working on. This past year I was able to hit most of my goals for 2019.
- 29 Blog posts on coryrylan.com
- 2 external blog posts on Ultimate Courses
- 1 new video course “Web Component Essentials” at webcomponent.dev.
- 1 new ebook “Angular Form Essentials” at angularforms.dev
- 1 public one day Angular workshop at devupconf.org
- 3 Conference talks at stldevfest.com www.kcdc.info and webcon.illinois.edu
- Helped kickstart Clarity Core the Web Component implementation of the VMware Clarity Design System
This year has been the biggest year for my blog, an average growth of 30% this year! Here are a few stats:
Articles Written in 2019: 29 Sessions: 1,494,658 Users: 952,294 Page Views: 1,688,584
This year I plan on slowing down a bit on travel and conference speaking and focus on more online learning resources as well as contributing to more open-source projects.
- Ship the first major release of Clarity Core
- Write on average three blog posts a month
- Write at least one new EBook
- Create a new video course
- Speak at one conference
- Speak at one meetup
My goal of writing at least one blog post a week still eludes me but going to try again in 2020. Thank you for everyone who has continued to read and support this blog!
Web Component Essentials
Build reusable UI components with my new Course & E-Book!Start now!